Protect Your Foundation from Water Damage with the Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot
First Line of Defense to Keep Your Basement Dry
Anyone living in the Rochester or Buffalo NY areas knows that our springs and falls can get very wet. All that moisture can pose huge problems for basements if not dealt with carefully. Preventing basement damage starts with your foundation.
Proper water management around your foundation can be very effective at keeping water from reaching your basement. The first line of defense to deep your basement dry is to clean and repair roof gutters. Fix the negative pitch (when soil tilts toward your foundation) or low spots around your foundation with top soil. This helps water run away from your foundation rather than towards it.
Adding window wells can also be very effective in maintaining proper drainage and grade.
The most serious problem is downspouts that discharge water right next to your foundation. The Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot underground downspout extension allows water to flow underground through a pipe away from your foundation. As water fills in the Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot, the holes in the bottom of the pipe allow the water to drain onto stone and excess water to flow out the top and filter into the ground. The Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot top is removable to clean any debris that may get inside the pot. You can even mow over your Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot.
Are you ready to get your home ready for the spring? Preventative measures can save a lot of money in the long run and prevent the frustration of having to deal with a flooded or damaged basement.
- 3 Tips when Considering an Egress Window
- Austin Unloading Trailer
- Basement Entrance Door
- Basement Mold Removal, Cleaning, & Prevention with Anabec
- Before Finishing or Renovating Your Basement
- Benefits of Basement Waterproofing
- Did You Know?
- Does Investing in My Basement Increase the Value of My Home?
- Exterior vs Interior Basement Waterproofing
- First Line of Defense to Keep Your Basement Dry
- Fixing Vertical and Horizontal Basement Wall Cracks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Garrett helping Papa unload the trailer
- Gutter and Downspout Water
- Importance of Using a Dehumidifier
- Lower Energy Bills with Rim Joist Spray Insulation
- Major Causes of Basement Problems
- Most Effective Way to Insulate at the Rim Joist
- My Basement Wall is White, Chalky, Powdery; Why?
- Our Grandson Cole helping PaPa with a Wall Crack
- Outside Basement Entrance (Bilco, Gordon Door)
- Painting Basement Walls vs Waterproofing Panel System
- Repair for Horizontal Crack and Bowed Basement Wall
- Solutions to Common Spring Wet Basement Problems
- Sump Pumps: Why Homeowners Should Periodically Check Their Drainage System
- Tips on Comparing Company Estimates
- Top 3 Causes a Bowed Basement Wall
- Water Back-Up Sump Pumps vs. Battery Back-Up Sump Pumps
- What are Diverters used for in basement waterproofing?
- What Causes Mold? It Could Be Your Damp, Leaky Basement
- Why do I have Water Coming in on the Floor Where the Basement Wall and Floor Meet?
- Why having a Backup Sump Pump is so Important!
- Why the Type of Pipe Used in Drain Tile is So Important
- Why Your Drain Tile Should Be Cleaned