Protect Your Foundation from Water Damage with the Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot
First Line of Defense to Keep Your Basement Dry
Anyone living in the Rochester or Buffalo NY areas knows that our springs and falls can get very wet. All that moisture can pose huge problems for basements if not dealt with carefully. Preventing basement damage starts with your foundation.
Proper water management around your foundation can be very effective at keeping water from reaching your basement. The first line of defense to deep your basement dry is to clean and repair roof gutters. Fix the negative pitch (when soil tilts toward your foundation) or low spots around your foundation with top soil. This helps water run away from your foundation rather than towards it.
Adding window wells can also be very effective in maintaining proper drainage and grade.
The most serious problem is downspouts that discharge water right next to your foundation. The Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot underground downspout extension allows water to flow underground through a pipe away from your foundation. As water fills in the Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot, the holes in the bottom of the pipe allow the water to drain onto stone and excess water to flow out the top and filter into the ground. The Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot top is removable to clean any debris that may get inside the pot. You can even mow over your Lawn Scape Bubbler Pot.
Are you ready to get your home ready for the spring? Preventative measures can save a lot of money in the long run and prevent the frustration of having to deal with a flooded or damaged basement.
- Major Causes of Basement Problems
- Did You Know?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits of Basement Waterproofing
- Before Finishing or Renovating Your Basement
- Painting Basement Walls vs Waterproofing Panel System
- Why do I have Water Coming in on the Floor Where the Basement Wall and Floor Meet?
- Solutions to Common Spring Wet Basement Problems
- Fixing Vertical and Horizontal Basement Wall Cracks
- Does Investing in My Basement Increase the Value of My Home?
- Sump Pumps: Why Homeowners Should Periodically Check Their Drainage System
- First Line of Defense to Keep Your Basement Dry
- Lower Energy Bills with Rim Joist Spray Insulation
- Outside Basement Entrance (Bilco, Gordon Door)
- What are Diverters used for in basement waterproofing?
- Gutter and Downspout Water
- Basement Entrance Door
- Why having a Backup Sump Pump is so Important!
- Importance of Using a Dehumidifier
- Tips on Comparing Company Estimates
- Repair for Horizontal Crack and Bowed Basement Wall
- Garrett helping Papa unload the trailer
- Austin Unloading Trailer
- Water Back-Up Sump Pumps vs. Battery Back-Up Sump Pumps
- Basement Mold Removal, Cleaning, & Prevention with Anabec
- Our Grandson Cole helping PaPa with a Wall Crack
- What Causes Mold? It Could Be Your Damp, Leaky Basement
- Most Effective Way to Insulate at the Rim Joist
- Why Your Drain Tile Should Be Cleaned
- 3 Tips when Considering an Egress Window
- Top 3 Causes a Bowed Basement Wall