Rim Joist Spray Insulation
Stops Air and Moisture Infiltration
For instance, your home lets in cold air during the winter and warm air during the summer, resulting in higher energy bills. Above all stopping air infiltration is the best defense against energy loss.
Unlike fiberglass, which is only a thermal barrier, the spray foam insulation creates both an air and vapor barrier at the Rim Joist. In addition, moist air can filter through fiberglass creating condensation at the Rim Joist, which can eventually lead to mold and mildew problems.
- Reduces heating and cooling costs
- Improves indoor air quality
- High R-value R-6 per square inch (We apply minimum 2 inches per square inch to give you an R value of R-12 or higher)
- Protects against insects and rodents
- Fills hard-to-insulate areas
- Provides an airtight thermal seal
- Offers highest aged R-Value
- Does not sag or settle over time
- Adheres to the existing structure
- Protects against water/moisture